Upcoming Posts

  • 120 Eyeshadow Palette Reviw
  • Avon Smooth Minerals Review(s)

Monday, July 5, 2010

A Really Cool Lipstick

Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most. . .
Okay I know I said that I was finished with all the superSHOCK stuff, but no. I forgot the Avon Ultra Color Rich Mega Impact Lipstick. (quite a mouthful) Take a look how it's cut: (I'll post pics soon!)

Cool huh? I have it in Never so Nude. It's such a pretty beige pink. I normally don't wear nudes because my lips have zero pigment, so I like lipsticks that darken my lips. Now this nude is pigmented enough that I can carry it off.
Pros:
It's a really nice nude shade.
The shape of the lipstick is nice for exact application.
It's only $4.99
Cons:
Some might find this is too shimmery. It's not a metallic but, well you can judge from the pics.
Swatches
(coming soon)
Have a wonderful day!
Essi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! Just no dirty language please :)